Who’s responsible for this puppy chow anyway? It’s so freaking delicious!!! Perfect, no bake, easy and a family favorite for sure!! It just sits on our counter all day for everyone to just nibble on all day. YUM!
- Puppy Chow Mix Have your Chex cereal waiting in a large bowl. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the peanut butter, chocolate and butter in the microwave at 1 minute increments until melted and smooth.
- Pour chocolate over the cereal and stir to coat the cereal.
- Pour 1 cup powdered sugar into 2 gallon bags each and divide chocolate covered cereal into the bags, seal shut and shake until the cereal is completely covered.
- Pour into a Halloween serving bowl
- Open all the candy and nuts and pour in and mix!!!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply