My oldest daughter’s neighbors loaded her up with peaches from their peach tree and I was able to take them all home! Peach preserves and a a crisp was made and it is DELISH!!!! Enjoy the goodness!
- 4 cups peeled sliced peaches I plunk all my peaches in hot simmering water for 2 minutes. Peaches are now easy to peel and then slice
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Arrange peaches evenly in an 8x8-inch baking dish- I used a medium sized black iron skillet-rustic and beautiful!
- Mix flour, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl using a pastry cutter until evenly crumbled. Fold oats into flour mixture; sprinkle and press topping into peaches.
- Bake in the preheated oven until topping is lightly browned, about 30 minutes.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply