You’re not going to want to miss out on these hot wings! Easy and my family absolutely gobbled them up! Perfect for any dinner night and even more perfect for game night!
A must try!
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic
- 1 1/2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- 3/4 cup hot wing sauce we like Franks Red Hot
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 tbsp. melted butter
- 1 tbsp. molasses
- 4 lbs. wings patted dry
- In a small bowl add all the rub ingredients and mix. Rub ingredient are from brown sugar to dried parsley.
- Spray slow cooker with non-stick spray, place the wings in and rub the dry rub over the wings coating all the meat.
- Cover slow cooker and put on high for 2 hours or low for 3-4.
- Sticky Glaze: In a small bowl put in the wing sauce, honey, melted butter, and molasses.
- Heat your oven to Broil. Place parchment paper on a rimmed baking sheet with a cooling rack on top. Spray the cooling rack and place the cooked wings on the cooling rack and coat and brush the wings generously with the hot sauce.
- Place baking sheet full of generously coated wings under the broiler for 2 minutes, pull out and brush again, repeating a couple more times until bubbly, hot and delicious. Enjoy!!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply