These zesty potatoes are THE BEST!!!! Full of flavor and so good, you’ll never miss the butter!
These will be perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmas and on a Tuesday.
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. pepper
- 1 tbsp. granulated garlic
- 1 zest lemon with it's juice--reserved
- 1 zest lime
- 1 tbsp. dried parsley
- 1 tbsp. dried rosemary
- fresh parsley for garnish
- 3 lbs. small red and yellow potatoes
- Preheat your oven to 475 degrees
- Wash your potatoes and pour them unto a baking sheet. Do not dry them, leave them wet so spices stick well
- In a bowl, add your spices and stir to combine
- roll your wet potatoes in the zesty spices and coat completely
- place on baking sheet and bake off for about 30 minutes until tender when pricked with a fork
- place on a beautiful serving dish, garnish with a squeeze of lemon, more zested lime and lemon and fresh parsley.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply