This recipe is one of those that evoke all the feels of fall. Moist, delicious, and a family fall favorite around here!!
I used a small baking sheet for this batter. Doubled would hold a full-size baking sheet.
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||25 minutes|
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 15 ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 package chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, pie spice, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- With an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar on medium-high until smooth.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until combined.
- Mix in pumpkin puree and gradually pour in the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into your prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes or until you pierce with a toothpick in the center of the bars and it comes out clean. Cut into bars and serve!
**Adapted from Martha Stewart Living Magazine
Share this Recipe
Angela Guzman says
I made these last night and they were so delicious. I brought some to work and gave some away and all have said how amazing they are. Thank you for sharing this recipe!