Probably one of the best gluten free cookies on the planet.
- 2 sticks butter grass fed butter is best
- 1 1/2 cups coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 4 cups oat flour
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 bag chocolate chips I used dairy free
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a stand mixer, whip together the butter and sugar until nice and creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time and beat until nice and fluffy.
- Stir in the dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips until fully incorporated.
- Drop small balls of dough onto a non-greased cookie sheet and bake off for about 8-9 minutes and lightly browned.
***You can add chocolate chips to the tops of the cookies before baking--it gives it a real gourmet look!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply