These pancakes are from Forks Over Knives and it’s absolutely amazing! If you’re looking to for a better way to feed your body and love what you’re eating…this is it!!! It’s even good for a snack! Just a little drizzle of maple or agave syrup and you’re golden!
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup plant milk or water
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- pinch sea salt
- 1/4 cup grain-sweetened chocolate chips
- Add everything in a bowl and lightly mix.
- Heat a cast iron skillet, spray pan with a non-stick spray. Using a 1/4 measuring cup pour into the pan and let cook until bubbly.
- Flip and let cook until cooked through.
- Stack all the pancakes and serve!
I like to keep the batter in a glass container with lid to make pancakes all week--yum!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Reply