These are honestly, hands down, amazing. I could overeat these, easy.
- 1 cup almond butter I made my own without any added oils, but any almond butter will do.
- 1 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 flax eggs make by stirring together 1 tbsp. flax meal with 3 tbsp. water for each "egg". Let sit until thick about 20 minutes.
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1 bag dairy free chocolate chips.
- 2 1/4 cup oat flour
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees.
- In a stand mixer, beat together the peanut butter and sugar together.
- Add the flax eggs and mix thoroughly.
- Add the rest of the ingredients: salt, baking soda, oat flour and almond milk. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Place little spoonfuls of the dough on an ungreased cookie sheet and lightly press down.
- Bake off for 8 minutes and lightly browned
Share this Recipe
Do you just make oat flour from oats in your food processor?